Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fuzzy Magnets

It's been forever since I posted anything! That doesn't mean we haven't been doing some sweet awesome stuff! I just haven't actually blogged about it.... yet. Maybe some day I'll catch up! If not, I'll just have to start where we are at and go from there. I have all the pics uploaded to my laptop but I just haven't found the time to blog it all. 

Here is an activity we did several months ago: 
Fuzzy Magnets!

This activity was super duper easy and my kids will spend forever at our fridge playing with their fuzzy magnets while I cook dinner. 

What you need:

- Magnets - (I just bought a magnet roll and cut tiny pieces off - it's cheaper that way!) 


- Fuzzy puff balls (also apparently known as fluffy puffs which you can by in the arts/crafts section of any store)


- A glue gun (even though I bought the sticky sided magnets, I still dabbed a tiny bit of hot glue on them to make them stick a bit better)


And there you have it! Fuzzy magnets! My daughter loves making a "caterpillar" out of all the colorful magnets. And my almost 17 month old boy loves taking them off the fridge, putting them back on, and repeating the process endless amounts of times! Have fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment