Sunday, August 11, 2013

Toddler Activities - Balloon Blobs

Well, my kids are in bed and my hubby is reviewing for an exam that he has tomorrow, so I figured now is a good chance to blog about what Kimbri and I did yesterday morning.

We made Balloon Blobs! 

These are super simple and very inexpensive to make. That equals good, my friends :) I got the idea from the Alpha-Bakery Children's Cookbook

What you'll need:

-Balloons
- Flour


What you do:

- Blow up a balloon and keep it inflated for a minute, without tying the end, so that it can stretch out.

- Fit a funnel into the open end of the balloon and carefully spoon flour into the funnel. Put as much flour in the balloon as you can.

- Remove the funnel and tie a knot in the end of the balloon.

- And you're done! If you want you can draw faces or designs on the balloon like so:


Now your toddler has a way fun, squishy, new toy to play with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment